How to Trade Up From an Apple to a House in Hawaii
A Keynote on Facing Extraordinary Challenges
Have you ever felt the satisfaction of making a really good deal? Do you remember that awesome feeling of managing and succeeding in a challenging task? To be able to negotiate fully and successfully, bargaining strength is a basic requirement, and it is especially needed for trading and selling.
German TV celebrity, author, adventure speaker, and humorist, Michael Wigge, started his challenge ′How to Barter for Paradise’ with an apple in his hand and set his sights on a house in Hawaii, just by bartering for bigger and better things.
Trailer of TV show
Wigge traveled through 14 countries and 6 continents, exchanging goods for more valuable ones. Using his doppelganger ′Barterman′ (a new American superman for bartering), he was able to transact spectacular barter deals during his stay in New York City. Along the way he met strange, funny and eccentric people who helped him in his quest. Furthermore, Michael stepped forward by offering every kind of amazing service, from feeding wild crocodiles in Australia to playing the French horn on Mount Kilimanjaro.
In India, he fixed up a motorized rickshaw and traded it for 250 feet of silk. He brought jade to an American millionaire to barter for three ounces of gold and silver. At this stage, Wigge increased his initial investment an unbelievable 5,000 times in value.
After many deals around the world, adventure speaker and Tonight Show guest Michael Wigge finally made his childhood dream come true: Owning a house in Hawaii! It took spontaneity, cleverness, perseverance and the ability to think ahead and strive for this fantastic dream, but he did it! One factor is key for every incredible outcome: Having your eyes firmly locked on the target, no matter what difficulties arise.
Michael’s enthralling speech is characterized by his trademark style, a hybrid of journalism and entertainment. It is an intense expedition around the world and through different cultures, and equally informative, inspiring, and entertaining for a wide audience. Sharing extraordinary examples of his journey, Michael describes in his usual humorous manner that with a good dose of planning, being proactive, possessive self-confidence, every goal can be achieved successfully. This is definitely a journey you won’t want to miss!
- Incredible road trip with videos and images from around the world through 14 countries
- Flexibility – how to prepare for and adapt to constantly changing situations
- Courage – Leave your comfort zone to win and grow
- Thinking ahead – detecting the next move of your success strategy
- Proactivity – taking the first step to avoid missed opportunities
- Motivation – the secret of trusting yourself, overcoming obstacles and forging ahead even in hopeless circumstances
- Strength of impulses and inspiration – exceptional situations require extraordinary ideas and tools
- Humorous and motivational messages
- Booking welcome throughout Colorado and nationwide.