The Challenger Mindset for Success
Fun Challenge Speaker Wigge on Facing Challenges for Change and Success
Keynote & Workshop Content
- Overview of his challenge stories e.g. How to Barter for Paradise and How to Travel the World for Free
- The difference between an unspecific wish and a clear target
- Challenger Mindset for Success: Ambition, discipline, and continuous striving
- The structures required for achieving dreams
- Challenger Mindset for Success: the importance of humor and empathy
- The predictability of risk and its role in goal attainment
- How to set goals for success by fun challenge speaker Wigge
- How to leverage your passion, vision, values, life purpose, and beliefs to get everything you want in life.
According to conventional thought, our desires are satisfied by other people. However, the truth is quite different. Dreams and goals can only be fulfilled by taking responsibility for them, through self-determination, hard work and clear structures, says fun challenge speaker, Tonight Show guest Michael Wigge. Equipped with this challenger mindset for success and a dash of smart groundwork, visions will come true.
The Sky Seems to be Fun Challenge Speaker Wigge’s Limit
Award-winning globetrotter, challenge speaker, and German TV celebrity Michael Wigge, achieves extraordinary goals and he lives his dreams and visions. In his book, ‘How to Travel the World for Free’ (PBS), Wigge traveled without a penny in his pocket – from Europe to Antarctica. He lived with the Sanema Indians in the Rainforest, crossed Germany on a Razor scooter in 80 days and became a sumo wrestler in Tokyo for MTV.
Challenge speaker Wigge turned his childhood dream of owning a house in Hawaii, into reality – In 42 artful exhanges, he began with an apple and bartered for bigger and better things until he attained his dream (see ′How to Barter for Paradise′).
Through a series of 42 artful exchanges, Wigge turned his childhood fantasy of owning a house in Hawaii into reality. He began with an apple and bartered for bigger and better things until he achieved his dream (see How to Barter for Paradise).
Michael shares the lessons he learned in overcoming awe-inspiring challenges in an authentic, fascinating, and humorous way. He explains how work can become one’s passion and how desire for success can be reignited. The key question: What exactly is your goal?
Fun challenge speaker Wigge developed his “Challenger Mindset for Success” keynote and workshop by achieving a successful career and living the life of his dreams. Michael feels confident that with drive and discipline, anyone can turn their dreams into reality.
Wigges serves the nation from LA to NYC, and in Colorado from Denver, Fort Collins to Boulder.